Warrina Aged Care
Looking for aged care services you can trust for your loved one?
At Warrina Innisfail, we are leaders in the provision of excellent, innovative aged care services. As a community-based organisation, we share a philosophy of care and support for the frail, aged and disabled. Our highly experienced and well-trained staff bring a sense of empathy and compassion, truly caring about each of our residents.
Our organisation is comprised of six distinct facilities offering multiple services including:
- Hostel with personal staff in attendance 24hrs a day
- Nursing Home with a 40 bed care facility
- Special Care Unit with a 20 bed dementia-specific unit
- Flexi Care Unit with a 32 bed care facility
- Nursing staff provide 24 hour nursing care to the Nursing Home, Special Care and Flexi Care Units.
- Villanova Centre A 36 bed care facility
- Lakes Retirement Village with 30 independent living units
- Emergency response unit
With a reputation for providing comfortable accommodation with dignity, companionship and care, Warrina encourages residents to live as independently and as fully as their capacity permits, therefore, our facilities provide the necessary supportive infrastructure to enable residents to achieve this. We maintain our incredible reputation for caring for our residents like they are our own family.